A wide range of advice is provided to farming and non-farming businesses as well as other organisations including farmer-controlled businesses, manufacturers, suppliers, food processors, retailers, charities, professionals, representative organisations, Government and the public sector.
- Business Appraisal
- Business Strategy and Succession Planning
- Investment Planning and Appraisal
- Financial Planning including Budget and Cashflow
- Enterprise Costings and Benchmarking
- Farm Business Administration
- IT and Software Design
- Contract Farming & Joint Ventures
- Co-operation & Collaboration
- Provision of Industry Data and Forecasting
- Understanding CAP Schemes and Grant Support
- Basic Payment/Agri-environment Claims and
- Preparation of Grant Applications
- Tenancy, Rent Reviews & Arbitration
- Expert Witness
- Insolvency or Managed Recoveries
Food and Agribusinesses
- Specialist Information Services
- Bespoke Training & Briefing
- Preparation of promotional material and
- Appraisals & Feasibility Studies
- Business Strategy
- Market Research & Analysis
- Business Analysis and Modelling
- Benchmarking & European Economic Comparisons
- Acquisitions & Joint Ventures
- IT & Software Design
- Recruitment & Personnel
For more details on any of the above, or a discussion about your own particular needs, please contact one of the Andersons businesses. All discussions are strictly confidential and without commitment.
The Andersons Centre, Andersons Northern, Andersons Eastern and Andersons Midlands operate under the brand of Andersons
THE ANDERSONS CENTRE
The Andersons Centre operates nationally from its office at Melton Mowbray.
Andersons Northern operates throughout Scotland and northern England from its offices at Edinburgh.
Andersons Eastern operates throughout the Eastern Counties, from the Humber to the South Coast from their base in Bury St Edmunds.
Andersons Midlands operates throughout central, southern and south-western England with offices at Leicester, Salisbury and Hereford.